Health and Safety Policy Statement
As a responsible employer, Phillips Direct Limited seeks through their Health and Safety policy document to carry out all statutory duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974, to prepare and keep revised a written statement of Health & Safety Policy, and bring this to the notice of all our employees. This general policy statement of health and safety is the commitment of this Company to comply with current UK health & safety at work legislation.
It is the responsibility of the Managing Director, together with management, to ensure that the working environment is safe and without significant risks to health & safety, and meets the appropriate statutory requirements. It is recognised that all employees have a vital role to play in the implementation and maintenance of the health & safety programme, for these premises and other locations where employees are at work.
Our Statement Of General Policy Is To:
- maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
- prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- ensure all employees are competent to undertake their tasks and to give them adequate training;
- provide sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision for all employees and trainees;
- ensure the safe handling, use and control of hazardous / dangerous substances;
- provide and maintain safe plant and work equipment;
- consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety at work;
- provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
The Policy document will be reviewed and revised at regular intervals, with those changes brought to the notice of all our employees.
The Policy document is available in full by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org